Sunday, August 14, 2011

Davis Cleveland Update 8/14/11

Davis Cleveland's relaxing days of vacation in Texas are coming to an end this morning. He is going back to Los Angeles right now to meet Maci Drewry (@MaciDrewry on Twitter, the girl with Cystic Fibrosis that Davis Cleveland has said if you follow her, he will follow you), to go to lunch at around 2 PM today, and then they will attend a live taping of "Shake It Up" sometime this week.
The above picture is when Davis Cleveland responded to me when I asked him about vacation. If you are going to the D23 Expo next weekend, Davis Cleveland and the rest of the cast of Shake It Up will be attending, and even dancing. If someone posts a video online, I will post it here.

I have also talked to Maci Drewry, who says that she will take pictures whilst with Davis Cleveland. I have not asked yet, but I am hoping to get permission from her to post these pictures on this blog.

That's the update on Davis Cleveland. As Davis would say, "Davis has left the building..."

-Carson (@wannameetDavisC on Twitter; follow me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment