Friday, July 22, 2011

Davis Cleveland following fans on Twitter.

Hello everyone, it's Carson here. Many of you may know that Davis Cleveland has an official twitter account which he constantly posts on and writes to fans.
Yesterday, Davis said he'd follow anyone who followed his friend @MaciDrewry who is battling cistic fibrosis, that he would follow you. So, I gave it a shot.

That's what I posted. (My twitter account is "wannameetDavisC" if you want to follow me.) About two minutes later, I get this response:

I could not believe what I was seeing! So now Davis Cleveland, THE DAVIS CLEVELAND, follows me on twitter, and he even responded. I was so stoked, I litterally screamed out loud!
For those who do not believe, it has been confirmed that this is Davis Cleveland's true twitter account. There are a lot of fakes out there, but this one is real. To confirm, I looked at his list of followers. Some of his followers include @BUDSTER925 (Buddy Hendleson who plays "Henry" on Shake It Up"), @adamirigoyan,  @Zendaya96, @bellathorne143, and other Disney Channel and Shake It Up stars.

I plan to tell Davis about this blog as soon as I am done with this enrty, so hopefully he'll check it out someday! I look forward to the day I meet him, which I hope is soon, because I am entering the Shake It Up contest on Disney Channel where you get to go to the "Make Your Mark" finals and meet some of the stars of Shake It Up (which I'm hoping includes Davis). I enter every day, so I have alot of entries in there. Here's hoping. (And if anyone reading this blog wins, please get me an autograph! Have him make it out to "Carson".)

Anyways, thanks for reading.

-Carson (@wannameetDavisC on Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment