Friday, July 29, 2011

Davis Cleveland's Favorite Ice Cream

Hey everyone. An amazing thing happened today. I felt like randomly asking a question to Davis via Twitter for the blog. I chose the question, "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" because on the episode "Break It Up" (AKA "Summer It Up"), Davis' character, Flynn Jones, is bribed by ice cream, so I was curious. Anyway, he responded with "Blue Bell anything." I asked him what "Blue Bell" was and it turns out, it's an Ice Cream brand, to which he commented, "its a Texas THANG". So there you have it.

Don't believe me? Here's the proof:

For more on Blue Bell ice cream, visit their web site: http://www.bluebell.com/?showsplash=0

Any questions you want me to ask Davis? Tweet me @wannameetDavisC on Twitter. Though I haven't met him personally, he has responded to most of my tweets, or at least retweeted. I think my total interactions with him in a week is, 7, maybe? I'd have to check. I don't tell you all of the interactions....

Already got some answers? Tell me about them in the comments section!

-Carson (@wannameetDavisC)

No comments:

Post a Comment