Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Interactions with Davis Cleveland and Buddy Handleson on Twitter

Hello everyone, It's a beautiful day, especially if Davis Cleveland and Buddy Handleson interact with you on Twitter like they did to me.

Okay, so it all started about an hour ago when Davis Cleveland tweeted:

I, being the Davis Cleveland fan that I am, had to reply. Because Davis follows me (see previous entry), I hoped that Davis would see my tweets to him, so I replied, and I got retweeted by Davis himself!
Yeah, it was a pretty happy moment for me. (there was some screaming).

Okay, now you all know Buddy Handleson right? He plays "Henry" on Shake it Up. Well, he reached 5,000 followers today. Now, I've followed Buddy since before I even knew Davis' twitter account, so I've been following him for quite some time. So, because of his milestone, he held a Q & A, which I attended via my phone. I thought for a minute, wondering what question he would be most likely to answer. And then it hit me: Are you going to be on any upcoming Shake It Up episodes?

So I tweeted, and here's the email I recieved:
So, you heard it from him. Buddy Handleson will be in upcoming Shake It Up episodes to make us laugh with Davis Cleveland.
I have one more interaction to share. It's about Buddy again. I'll make it short, because this is a Davis Cleveland fan blog.
See? He retweeted me! Pretty cool!

Now, it has just occured to me, that despite that this is a Davis Cleveland fan blog, I talked a bit more about Buddy Handleson in this post. My reasoning is this: Davis Cleveland and Buddy Handleson are friends, and their characters are very humorous on Shake It Up. Despite that this is a Davis Cleveland fan blog, this blog also deals with the show "Shake It Up" and the actors/actresses on it. Therefore, if there are any interactions between me and a Shake It Up cast memeber, I will post it. This blog will deal mostly with Davis Cleveland, but the news centered around Shake It Up can and may affect Davis too. (For example, the retweeted post by Buddy also says to follow Davis, so he agrees that his friend should be followed too. I did not tell you, however, that many Shake It Up stars are attending the Selena Gomez & The Scene concert tonight because it most likely will not affect Davis in anyway and has nothing to do with Davis.)

Now, before I conclude, just a reminder (and for all you East Coasters, it's too late, sorry) that a brand new episode of "Shake it Up" is on tonight at 8 PM, (Davis is in it), so be sure and catch it on Disney Channel tonight! I will be giving a review of it later tonight or tomorrow.

-Carson (@wannameetDavisC if you want to follow me on Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment